Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Freebies time! Pre-release and some surprizes

EDIT: Freebie time is now closed. If you want to participate to the DT contest and need an image e-mail my sister: acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr. She'll send you one image.


Hi everyone!

So...I thought I should share with you a couple of digis. You can use them for the DT call here (don't forget it lasts till 30th of June...).




I'm busy doing my thesis at the moment...but once I'm done with it I'll release a new line of "girl" stamps. You can see one of them in this freebie post. Her name is Millie and she LOVES music.
The second one is Kiki...you already know him :)

Both digis are up for grabs until 28th of May! So hurry up :)

***Please respect the ANGEL policy when working with my free digis.***

Oh and my dear sister got the idea of creating free sentiments to go with each stamp you buy!How cool is that? And she's offering to create ANY sentiment you want to go with your purchased image.

To download the images, right click and Save as :).

And another piece of news: You can find us on Paper Craft Planet where my sister created a group {still waiting for approval but I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running}. It's been approved! Here's the link: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/liastampz


Don't forget to comment for freebies!

Come back for more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for these. love Millie. Just like the kids were at that tweenager stage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik