Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pre-release - "Just Girls"


Hello everyone,

I wanted to hold this back until I got all my DT put toghether, challenges started etc.. but I just can't help myself from showing you my newest collection "Just Girls". 
I made it for my sister {special request} and she LOVES them. Hope you will as well.
If you've been watching me you might have grabbed one of them already. If not, don't worry, they'll be up for sale very soon.

Name: Clover
Name: Kandi
Name: Lily
Name: Millie
< style="color: #777744; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; text-decoration: underline;" target="_self">Do you like them???
I'll be back with another collection soon! :)
EDIT: here's a card my sister just made with Kandi... Kandi is my favourite image from this collection :)

6 comments:

  1. The girls are great! I love them all - can't pick a favourite! :) i did get to pick up Millie as a freebie and LOVED the card I made with her! Thanks Lia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful!!!! Great collection hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cool. Sorry I didn't find you before to pick up a Freebie. GREAT collection. Good to see you too over on CDAC
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your digi stamps and they are lovely!! Can't wait for these new ones to be available as they are so very cute!! especially Millie!!

    Off to email you both about DT

    Crafty hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stamps, they are on a good way to be one of my favorites! =)
    Do you have the stampjar image as a digistamp too, it would be so perfect for a friend of mine! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous images and wonderful card, you are both very talented girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik