Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winners of Challenge 17!

Hey crafty challengers!  We had a bunch of AWESOME entries for our Spring Shower challenge!  Here are the winners!

**************************************
DIGI WINNER 

The random winner of Ducky from LiaStampz is...



Jennyfer!


Congrats! You can e-mail cely_rohr {at} hotmail {dot} com to claim your digi!

You can display this badge:

**************************************
GUEST DESIGNER


Alina!


Congrats!!!! E-mail Cely at cely_rohr {at} hotmail {dot} com to discuss the dates when you're free to create with us!

**************************************
SPOTLIGHT ARTIST


Darlene!!!


Congrats! You've impressed the design team with your creativity!  You can display this badge:



**************************************
TOP 3

And our TOP3 are:
Julie, Laine, and Gill!

Congratulations guys! You can grab the badge:


Congrats to the winners!  And don't forget to enter our newest THINGS WITH WINGS CHALLENGE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 3, I shall display my top 3 badge with pride on my blog. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much for spotlighting my creation! I am THRILLED and will display the badge proudly on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik